Let’s continue with our exploration of self! Last time, we were looking into our Inner Aries, the Personal Fire sign. It was all about me, me, me… I want, I will get. Now, let’s take that passion and steer it towards other human beings – let’s explore the Fiery Social sign of Leo.
Let’s get to know our Inner Leo
Oh, my love! My beautiful sweetest jewel! Let me kiss those lips and fall into the endless abyss of our love!
Yes, dramatic lover man Leo. Let’s explore how we express ourselves, how we create love in our lives, how we keep the passion alive!
Contemplate on these questions:
- Is it easy for you to say ‘I love you’? When is the last time you said ‘I love you’ to someone?
- How do you express your love? How do you show the people you love, you love them?
- Is it easy for you to receive love and affection? What are your favorite displays of love? What was the most romantic or loving thing someone did for you?
- How do you feel about receiving gifts? What was the last time you got a gift? How did you feel?
- With who do you love to share your life stories? Do you love for people to know what’s going on in your life?
- At what times are you the one that brings joy and light-hearted energy to those around you?
- In what areas of your life do you feel like a star?
- What do you love to create? Do you have a hobby?
- In what area of your life are you the most creative?
- Do you love to play? What part of your life feels like play to you?
- How do you express gratitude? What are you grateful for?
- When do you feel loved, cherished, admired? What makes you feel loved, cherished, admired?
- What are you proud of? It could be something you have done – a creation, or the way you handled a situation. It could be a personality trait, because, let’s be honest, you were born a King!
- What are your best qualities? What do you wish would be seen and admired by others?
- Are you courageous and self-confident? When was the last time you did something courageous? What acts or deeds do you consider courageous?
- Do you live without regrets? How much do you enjoy life?
The Lion does not sleep tonight
I hope you will awaken the Lion within you! Think about the topics of giving and receiving, of love and self-love. How much do you allow yourself to shine, how much do you allow yourself to be loved by others, and how much love do you have to share. Think about your creativity, about how much fun and play is present in your life.
Don’t take life too seriously, make some drama and ROAR! Let your presence be known!