Today we conclude the story of Fire. After developing our Personal Fire with Aries
and sharing our Social Fire with Leo
we turn to our Universal Fire, our Inner Sagittarius. The Fire that brings the Ultimate Law.
Let’s get to know our Inner Sagittarius
When we get in touch with our Inner Sagittarius we set rules that benefit all and serve our highest good, as well as the highest good of all. We see what lies beneath the diverse faces of our personas, and we start seeing each other soul to soul.
To get to know your Inner Sagittarius, contemplate on these questions:
- Are you comfortable with expressing your life philosophy to others? What is your life philosophy? What are your rules for life, the rules you think every living being should follow?
- In which areas of life or situations do you believe you are right, and people should listen to you?
- Which people in your life do you preach to, which people in your life are you trying to set straight, to get them to the right path?
- In which areas of life are you unapologetically yourself? In what ares of life do you not care what others think?
- In which areas of life or situations do you consider yourself to be a prime example, but still strive to become better?
- Do you love to study and learn new things? What is the last topic that you studied and acquired great knowledge in?
- What could you teach others?
- Do you keep promises? What promises do you always keep?
- Do you know how to have fun?
- Do you love to get to know new people? What kind of people, with what kind of life stories interest you? Who would you love to meet and get to know better?
- Is it easy for you to relax? Can you enjoy inactivity as much as you enjoy activity?
- Which area of your life would you love to never stop changing for the better? In which area of your life are you prepared to constantly change for the better?
- How often do you try to cheer people up with some fun and games? Do you like to entertain people? Do you love to make people laugh? When do you make people laugh?
- In which area of your life would you love to have absolute freedom, to decide anything and everything on your own?
- How do you deal with people who lie? How do you deal with people who lie directly to you? Do you lie often? In which areas of your life are you always telling the absolute truth?
- What is the farthest place you traveled to? What is the farthest place you would like to travel to?
We have come this far…
And here we are. I hope you were honest. I hope you will continue to be honest, and I hope you will be fun and offer a spark of joy wherever you go, whoever you meet, no matter the distance, no matter the difference.